The Landing is looking for a freelance Marketing expert to work onsite in MediaCityUK 2-days per week and support us with our workshop programme.
We’re ideally looking for someone who can work 2 days a week on our MediaCityUK campus at a day rate of max £150.
The role would mainly be made up of putting together our weekly email newsletter, writing and scheduling our social media posts (we use Buffer), and some ad-hoc live tweeting and content creation when we have events on. We might also need a bit of support in keeping our databases up to date, running reports and following up with people for information that we track, but we’ll play to your strengths and help with any guidance.
- Create weekly social media and email marketing strategy
- Populate + send weekly email
- Be reactive on social media: have discussions / engage pro-actively
- Create marketing materials (powerpoints, leaflets)
- Follow up leads by telephone to encourage to join workshops
- Use database to capture info and run reports
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Social Media marketing (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Email marketing (Mailchimp)
- Basic design skills (Photoshop / InDesign)
- Experience in / willingness to learn database upkeep
To apply, please read the Invitation to Quote, complete the Quotation Form and email to maya.dibley AT thelanding.org.uk.