Yippee is a Digital Entertainment company focused on creating mass-market intellectual properties and helping clients maximise the potential of their brands or licences in the video games space.
Yippee was founded in February 2011 by a team of top tier industry veterans whose expertise spans all areas of games development. Chimpact, the first product to showcase our range of skillsets and cutting edge technologies, was released on iOS in 2012 to great critical acclaim. Using proprietary cross platform tools the title was migrated across to an additional 4 platforms which helped us to achieve and hold number1 chart positions across the globe.
What we offer:
- I.P Creation
- Creativity lies at the heart of Yippee Entertainment. With a proven track record of creating brands we work with clients who wish to utilise our expertise in this area in addition to continuing to expand our own I.P. portfolio.
- Development of original games utilising established licences and brands
- Our team at Yippee has worked with a multitude of high profile licences and brands all of which have had huge commercial success. Examples include FIFA, Rugrats, The Simpsons and Nintendo’s Mario Artist Paint Studio.2013 saw us also attract well established global brands (Food and Clothing), who were looking for a ‘unique method of customer engagement and acquisition’. Yippee provided them with a turnkey solution through gaming which greatly extended the reach and impact of their marketing campaigns.
- Digital Publishing
- Yippee Entertainment publishes both its own products and external developer’s titles. Using our extensive knowledge in the digital publishing space we offer a comprehensive publishing support program which spans finance, development, community building and marketing assistance.
- Yippee Entertainment offers a consultancy service which coversall aspects of game development from design and project management through to product deployment via digital publishing.
- Disruptive Technologies / Rapid Prototyping / Serious Gaming
- In addition work done in the video games sector Yippee was awarded a large scale prototype contract in 2012 with the brief of pushing the envelope in the second screen space to discover “The Future of TV.” Using our experience in interface design, user engagement and social networking Yippee crafted a unique product which demonstrates a new mode of engagement with TV content as yet unparalleled in the marketplace. Full production of “Yippee TV” starts in Q2 2014