This cyber security workshop will provide an insight for SMEs into the risks and the potential consequences of cyber-attack, an overview of management processes and hardware/software that can be introduced in order to manage risk, resilience and disaster recovery.
The workshop will enable delegates to:-
- Understand and take away practical understanding and implementation of cyber policies to help identify vulnerabilities within their environment.
- Apply common sense to known industry leading issues and create their own pro-active security practices.
- Be able to understand the most relevant facets of cyber security from a top level approach.
- Be able to identify a cyber risk and react accordingly.
- Be able to implement a basic level of disaster recovery
This programme is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Please note that we can accept 1 application per eligible company. Eligibility criteria are:
- Annual turnover less than €50 million
- Balance sheet less than €43 million
- No other organisation may own more than 25% of the SME
- Greater Manchester Based
- 250 employees or less
- Company must not have attended another fully-funded 12 hour workshop programme provided by The Landing
Please drop us a message if you are unsure whether you fit the eligibility criteria.