Become A Tech Returner
Tech Returners has partnered with Barclays Eagle Labs and Northcoders to provide a targeted course for people entering tech. Our 11-week course is geared up to break down the barriers a career break can present by focusing on these core areas:
- Learn the basics of rapid prototyping, laser and vinyl cutters, as well as 3D printing
- How to re-build your confidence, personal brand and find useful career advice
- A connection to others who have returned to tech
- Opening the doors to an essential support network
- Key guidance on your next steps
The course will run on Wednesdays 10-2pm from 15th November 2017 – 28th February 2018 at Barclays Eagle Lab, The Landing, Media City UK, M50 2ST (you must be able to attend all sessions).
There are 8 spaces available in the first cohort. The only costs charged will be for childcare if required. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
You will need basic computer literacy, but we can provide laptops if needed. To apply please complete this form by 5pm on 27th October 2017.
*We’ll have a 3-week break for Christmas (20th December, 27th December, and 3rd January). We’ll also break for one week during half term (14th February 2018).
Find out more